The Amazing Pumpkin Carve
It’s a wrap! Please stay tuned for info about 2022’s Amazing Pumpkin Carve.
Woolsey Park, 221 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road
Titusville, NJ 08560 (Hopewell Township)
HV Arts Council 2020 Pumpkin Carve – Jeff Brown, Carver In Action
Hours & Tickets
Purchase tickets at the gate or in advance.
$25 per vehicle
No oversized vehicles permitted.
We’re famous! This fun video was aired by NJTV News a few years ago, featuring our carvers and The Amazing Pumpkin Carve. You’ll learn about how pumpkin carving got started.
Pumpkin Viewing Hours
Even when it’s busy, there will be plenty of fun while you wait.
For less of a line, try 7pm or after 9pm. Cars in line by 10pm will be admitted.
Wed Oct 6: 7pm to 10pm
Thurs Oct 7: 5pm to 10pm (earlier open time)
Fri, Oct 8: 7pm to 10pm
Sat, Oct 9: 7pm to 10pm
Sun, Oct 10: 7pm to 10pm
Plan Your Visit
WHAT TO DO
pull up in your car and
receive an event program (available Thurs-Sun)
drive along the family-friendly entertainment zone (weather permitting)
be wowed by forty massive creative pumpkins in illuminated tents
listen to live or DJ’ed music throughout the weekend (weather permitting)
MORE! Visitors will receive a free mini-pumpkin while supplies last.
Vistors must remain in their own vehicles.
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT – evenings from 7pm – 9:30pm
|Wed||Bad Hombres is a local NJ band playing a range of popular R&B, contemporary and alternative hits.|
|Thurs||Modern Rewind takes you on a trip through rock-and-roll history with hits you still love to hear today.|
|Fri||Mike & Laura is a husband and wife duo backed by full band playing a range from classic rock hits to country favorites.|
|Sat||The MLC Band returns with a playlist of classic rock hits.|
Amazing Pumpkin by Michael Davies
Amazing Pumpkin by Aleece Davis
Growing List of 2021 Carvers
John Woodard ~ Susan Roseman ~ Caroline Hall ~ Aleece Davis & Jill Thomas ~ Jodi Walker ~ Kate Eggleston ~ Michelle Clark ~ Daniel Clark ~ Elice Slafka ~ Danyelle Lala ~ Janis Blyne Paul ~ Joyce Vollmer ~ Sarah Bernotas ~ Kathleen Sheehan ~ Charlie Yeh ~ Stanley Saperstein ~ Eric Schultz ~ Matt Derby ~ Jonathan Connor ~ Lenora Kandiner ~ Anne Nixon-Ellery ~ Barbara DiLorenzo & Jonathan Fisk ~ Lori Johannson ~ Curtis May ~ James Kelewae ~ Jennifer Stevens ~ Poppy Sangthong & Peter Buruschkin ~ Darrell Tuomari ~ Jeff Brown ~ Carol Gorham ~ Elizabeth Massa ~ John Goeke ~ Danielle Deering & Molly Revie ~ Lorraine Raywood ~ Brass Rabbit ~ Avery Sichel & Hieu Nguyen
Interested in volunteering to work the ticket booth or some other fun job? You can pick the day and time that works for you!
Our AMAZING 2021 Sponsors
We are so grateful to the sponsors of the Amazing Carve – every year, but this year in particular with the financial strains being felt by the HV Arts Council and our small business sponsors. The show could not go on without their support. Please help us pay it forward by supporting those who support our community with your patronage. Thank you!
PUMPKIN CARVER INFORMATION
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST in being an Amazing Pumpkin Carver!
Since safety is our first concern – for our carvers, our visitors and our staff – this year’s event will be held as a beautifully illuminated drive-thru once again this year. Visitors will view your awesome creations from the safety and comfort of their cars.
- Carving day is Wednesday, October 6, 2021.
- Each carver will be provided with a giant pumpkin positioned on haybales, a 10×10 tent, and electricity as in previous years. Carvers may arrive at 9:30am and may come and go all day.
- Tent areas must be cleaned up by 6pm.
- Last minute tweaking to adjust for evening lighting must be completed by 6:45pm since cars will begin entering at 7pm.
- Each carver or carving team will receive a $150 honorarium.
- Carvers must be at least 12 years of age. Any carver between the ages of 12 and 18 must be on a team with a parent or guardian. Due to social distancing, the maximum team size is two carvers. No other visitors will be permitted on-site during carving day.
- Masks will be required when walking outside of your tent. If you carve as a team, it is your responsibility to select a partner from your social safety circle or be sure to quarantine prior to working together in close proximity.
- The Carve will be open to the public during evening hours and viewed from 10 feet away; so ILLUMINATION and lighting is more important than ever!
Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an email letting you know if you have been accepted. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-281-5887, with any questions.
PLEASE READ THE 2021 CARVER RULES & EVENT DETAILS PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION BELOW.